Thursday, May 15, 2008

Changes ahead!

Well Folk, school is out. I passed my class with a flying A and now this blog has been rendered useless. But rather then end it and delete my wonderful informative posts I have decided to revamp this bad boy. I am going to give this guy a new direction and a new purpose.

Some things will stay the same mind you. I will still recount stories and tales of my life. I will still nerd up all over this thing but somethings will be changing. Here's a couple of things to look forward to.

  • A new title. 13melvins fit when I was in school and created weird twin based websites but now I want something with more Zing. Or less Zing...I am not sure.
  • More consistent involvement of my loving wife and details of our life right now.
  • MORE PHOTOS, it is time to see me. I am going to be camera-ing it up for your viewing pleasure.
  • Actual reviews. I know, I have promised it before but now I am getting serious and real. I want you folks to know what I am excited about and what disappoints me.
  • Finally involvement of family and friends. I am going to reach out to you guys and get myself heard in the family and bloggers circle. I am going to read about you and give you comments and hope you will come read with me.
Prepare yourself for these changes. Some of them might have already happened. I am ready.

Are you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thought you said you would be camera-ing it up...where are all the pictures??