Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Few interesting sites? Are they connected?

Here is some of the invention. While they may look unconnected they are in fact quite connected and will be coming together sooner then later. Take a look at my blogs:

Find my Twin Please!

Wilck, Sam 25347.76

Sam Loves Vanessa

Find His Twin Myspace

What do you think? How will these come together you ask? Well let's just say that Capt. Sam Wilck's main mission may have more to do with Tim then you know.

A great disaster is coming...

3 comments:

Jon said...

K so, I like that you have many different sites for it, but somehow, you should be able to find each page from the others, but in a discreet way if possible, so you could look at them all, with out the aid of the guide, it would be more realistic. Start a facebook as well.

villainousturtle said...

I'm impressed with the large number of sites you made and I also couldn't believe how complete and filled out each page is. I bet it got dreary filling out each one.
Oh....

Jon Titor1Jon Titor2

WonderBunny said...

Maybe add some comments from the wife in the Sam Loves Vanessa section.