Saturday, November 28, 2009

So the following are some updated pictures of our place. We put the finishing touches on our room with a new comforter set we found.
The day after Thanksgiving, Trav helped me pull the tree out (compliments of Uncle Shad) and the Christmas decorations. Then, Trav was off to work and I got to decorate. It was fun! I put in some Christmas cartoons and enjoyed the Christmas Spirit!
I love Christmas!
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving

Don't you just love the cute pillows!

Who can find the Apple TV remote?
(A special guest appearance was made by the remote in this years nativity.
I think if Trav were a shepherd he might just look like that guy, very reverent but with the apple remote in hand...LOL)
My sheep, cows and donkey had to be on the lamp in the back. You can see the sheep but the cows and donkey are hidden by the stable, but they are present...don't worry.
Our Christmas tree this year! It turned out great! It almost looks like a real tree.
Moved one of the DVD holders to the hallway and put some decor in it.

2 comments:

Jones Family said...

Tia!! Super cute. Your talents amaze me. I did notice it looks a lot like a real tree. Great job!

{Quinci} said...

Yay tia! it looks awesome. I love chirstmas. Trav and I need to come out and see your darling home!