Thursday, October 15, 2009

SKI UTAH

Why Howdy Good neighbor!

I recently was asked to do a storyboard commercial for ski Utah. Here is the end result. There isn't much audio but the spot really came off well. Keep in mind that if the commercial is made it will feature real actors and not the cartoon.

As far as the design goes, my partner Adam drew most of the panels but I did draw one and I challenge you to guess which one. Once he had drawn them I took them and inked them, scanned them into the computer and colored them in photoshop. Of all the ideas I had for the ski utah campaign (over 20) this one was the first one I had and it really worked out well!




2 comments:

Sara K said...

Cool! Did you draw the 3rd one (16-21 seconds)?

Travis Meidell said...

Nope. Good guess though! I am glad you can't tell that means I did my job of making it look like the others!