Tuesday, April 14, 2009

EASTER BUNNY CAME TO LITTLE AMERICA!
So I am so proud of my wonderful husband! He is a good sport. This year he got to be the Easter Bunny at Little America! Let's just say he is that good!
Have you seen a costume like this before?

As Quinci and I came into the foyer of Little America to visit, we saw this cute pink bunny bouncing around with his little basket. If you look closer, he was the newest addition to the staff with a nametag reading "Peter Cottontail."

Me and my hubby! Isn't he the greatest!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
HeidiPorter said...

Oh so fun! Jaxson is looking at this with me and keeps saying "It's Travis he's a bunny and he has treats!" I guess next time we see you Jaxson may have some new expectations. JK! Love you guys! Looks like a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

what a good sport! i love the energy he has, i bet he was a wonderful bunny and made the day for many kids!

one of these days were gonna set this cirus down. said...

hahahahahahahaha...........

Meg and Brad said...

I wish I could have seen it! It's a great look for him!!